Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Week Late

I try to post trade recaps in the order I receive them.  Sometimes my piles of cards get mixed up and I forget about one.  Last week I received a nice pwe from TCDB member torcato that I opened but failed to scan right away.  When I was filing the cards away last night I realized my mistake. 


I am still having fits trying to get my scanner working correctly with my new laptop.  For some reason it wants to chop off the top of cards no matter where I place them on the scanner bed.  It is not all the time, just random here and there.  It made the 2011 Heritage Minor League Zack Cox look really bad.  I guess that matches his career.  After being drafted in the first round of the 2010 draft, he never reached the majors.  The Drew finished my 2001 SP Game Bat team set.  The Carpenter is a refractor from 2017 Topps Chrome. 

I also finished the 2001 Amercan Pie team set.  I like the design of the 2012 Panini Golden Age Musial card better. 

It will be interesting to see how the Astros move forward after yesterday's punishment by MLB and the owner fired the manager and GM.  I don't think Altuve's performance will be effective, but the team may be seen in a negative light for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment