Wednesday, June 2, 2021

One Step Closer

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  After today, just 2 more posts to finally be caught up.  I also plan to get caught up on filing away the stacks of Cardinals on my desk.  Hopefully that happens sometime this weekend.  Today's trade recap features cards from TCDB member bplay24.  These arrived a little over a week ago.


I am almost finished with the 2020 Stadium Club Chrome team set.  Just need to track down the Musial base card.  The Cardinals suffered a huge blow yesterday with the news Jack Flaherty will be out for a while with an oblique strain.  Hard to lose your #1 starter.


I did not get the Musial base card, but did get a cool looking Xfractor.  Stadium Club always has great photos of the retired greats.


Tommy Edman has been the team MVP so far this year.  He is doing a great job batting leadoff and playing wherever needed.  Outfield, shortstop, and second base are all spots he has started at multiple games.  This 2020 Topps Gallery Wood parallel is not the greatest looking card, but Topps cannot always go with something shiny.


Finishing things up with a couple of 2020 Metallic Snowflake cards.  Topps Holiday seems to have a decent following among collectors.  It makes me wonder if Topps will do another theme type set.  I think a 4th of July Fireworks set would be cool.

  


1 comment: