Thursday, July 8, 2021

2 Small Trades

It has been over a week since I did a trade recap.  One reason is my lack of time due to my son's baseball schedule.  The other is a lack of trading also for the same reason.  Kids come first though, and I would not change a thing.  I did find some time last week to work out a couple of smaller trades that arrived earlier this week.   First up was a pwe exchange with The Bench member MITCHIEHO.  I sent him a Wander Franco card in exchange for 2 Cardinals.


Yes I said the trade was for 2 Cardinals.  He threw in the Carlson 1952 Chrome.  The Neshek is a 2014 Topps Update Black numbered to 63.

The second trade was with TCDB member Rdbade.  I sent him all the 2021 Bowman Chrome cards I find in a dime box at the last card show along with a handful of Cardinals duplicates in exchange for 1 card.


This 2019 Topps Heritage Real One autograph features a player with only 6 career games for the Cardinals.  Nye only pitched in St. Louis for one season, but still manages to get a nice autograph.  I love adding obscure guys like this to my team collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment