Wednesday, July 14, 2021

More Series 2

With my lack of trading lately, I have yet to complete the Cardinals Series 2 team set.  With any luck, I should get it done in the next couple of weeks.  A trade last week with TCDB member brodiescomics brought a couple of base cards and some inserts.


I need 4 more base cards for the team set.  I hope I can find a trader who has all of them.  


I have 3 Goldschmidt Home Run Challenge cards now that I plan on using before the end of the season.  Goldy usually hits better in the second half of the season so maybe I will get lucky.  I like the 2004 design Topps used for the Carlson 70 years of Topps insert.  Nice action shot of the young outfielder.  I have very few of the Walmart blue parallels from this year.  This Martinez cards makes 3 out of the 21 from both Series 1 and 2.  Lots of work left to be done with that set.


No comments:

Post a Comment