Thursday, April 21, 2022

Small Thursday

Things have been slow on the trade front lately.  My son's baseball games/practices have really cut into my spare time during the evenings.  By the time we get home, eat, and clean up I either have zero interest in sitting in front of a computer, or have regular household things that need attention.  In a good month I try to do 4 or 5 trades a week.  I will be lucky to average 2 a week in April.  I did mange to work out a small trade with TCDB member sparkchaser41 last week for a handful of team set needs.


I need 2 more base cards and 3 short prints to finish the 2022 Heritage set.  Doubt that will happen anytime soon.




I did complete my 2002 Topps Archives team set with this Flood card.  I only have 14 of his cards in my collection.  That is pretty sad considering he played on some great teams in the 1960s, and also had a major role in the birth of free agency.  He does not get included in too many retro sets like other Cardinals, but he still has a fair amount of cards.  One of my white whales is a relic or autograph of his.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment