Monday, April 18, 2022

Thanks to Kerry

My favorite Cardinals blogger Kerry sent me an unexpected pwe full of Cardinals last week.  What a great way to celebrate the new season than with cards from a fellow Cardinals fan.  The pwe reminded me that I needed to send Kerry some payback from his previous package around Christmas time.  If you are reading Kerry, a small package should arrive sometime this week.  


It looks like Pacific took both of these shots at the same game.  There are a couple other cards from the 1998 Pacific Invincible Gems of the Diamond set that show Cardinals in the same uniform.  


I was surprised to find out I did not have any of the 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Cardinals before this package.  Now I have 2.  This set will most likely never get finished due to the Pujols rookie card.  Albert hit home run #681 yesterday.  It would be awesome to see him get to 700 this year.  The Haren completed my 2003 Donruss Rookies team set.


I am still searching for a few 2021 Stadium Club Chrome Cardinals.  Now there is 1 less.  The Ozuna is from the 2018 Topps X Bryce Harper set.  First time I have seen one of these cards in person.


Kerry included a nice trio of refractors that included a 2013 Bowman Platinum purple, 2010 Topps Chrome Xfractor, and a 2021 Topps Chrome Prism refractor.  The Carpenter is not miscut despite what my scanner did to it.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment