Thursday, September 8, 2022

2 More Small Trades

Building on yesterday's 2 trade post, today I have a couple more pwe trades.  This time both are from TCDB members.  These both arrived a little late to do a 2 for Tuesday post.  I guess we can call this 2 for Thursday.   First up is a 4 pack of Cardinals from member Cfmaly.


I am still on the hunt to finish a gold parallel set from either Ultra or Topps.  I am guessing an Ultra set will happen first.  These 2 are from the 1996 set, while the  Topps Gold is from 2015 Update.


I now have 5 of the 9 2021 orange parallels from Topps Big League.  Maybe this one will get done before a gold set.  I am pretty sure I can find the last four on Sportlots, but that takes away the thrill of the hunt.  

The second trade brought 3 Cardinals from member NWA_Rich.


These 3 may not seem like they were worth the cost of postage, but for 60 cents it is a good buy in my book.  The Nootbaar alone was worth it in my book.  The LaRussa is another example of the bad centering found in 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards.  Finally the Goldschmidt is an insert from Series 2.  Goldy has an outside chance at the Triple Crown.  As of today he leads in average and RBIs, and is 1 behind in home runs.  I doubt if he can make it, but it will be fun to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment