Tuesday, September 27, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #21

 Had a couple of smaller TCDB trades arrive over the weekend that I saved for today's post.  Same routine as usual.  2 pwe trades from 2 different TCDB members.  First up is a 3 pack of Cardinals from member nkandy11.


These 2 McGwires give me 786 in my collection.  Amazing how quickly they add up. The Ludwick gold is from 2008 Topps Update.  

The second trade was another 3 pack of Cardinals from member BigOinPa.  


These are from the retail version of 2022 Absolute Memorabilia.  The hobby version has a foil finish like the McGwire I showed in yesterday's post.  I was almost tempted to try a blaster box of these at Walmart, but just could not bring myself to pay $30 for some base cards and a game used card that I might get $5 out of.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment