Tuesday, September 13, 2022

A Devil of a TCDB Trade

By the title, you may think I had a bad trade on TCDB.  You would be wrong.  I had a great trade with member DukeyDevil.  He is one of the more active traders on site, with over 2000 completed trades.  I thought I was doing good with a little over 600 trades.  It is scary to think what he has spent on postage through the years.  


There are 28 Redbirds in the 1989 ProCards Triple A set.  I have picked up a few over the years including these 3.  Time to add the rest to my wantlist and knock this set out.  None of the cards are very valuable, but I hope some collectors have gone to the trouble to list them for trade.



I never realized there were color variations to the black-bordered Conlon sets.  These burgundy and blue cards are from the 1994 set.


I have seen so many Topps inserts over the years that sometimes I fail to realize I do not have some of them like this 2011 Topps Town card.  These were so easy to pull back then that I was sure I had them all.  Guess not.


My son's Altuve collection has not seen much action lately.   Time to fire back up and maybe reach the 600 mark by the end of this year.  These 3 put him at 553.  
  



      

No comments:

Post a Comment