Wednesday, September 7, 2022

2 Small Bench Trades

I have been a little quiet on the trading front.  A combination of nice weather, school ball games, and overtime at work leaves me without much desire to do anything once I am home.  I did find the energy to complete 2 trades on The Bench last week.  In both cases the other party contacted me with an offer.  That always makes things easier.  First trade was with member zlw1.


I sent an Adley Rutschman insert in exchange for these 3 shiny Cardinals.  I have noticed quite a few 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards have major centering issues.  I would guess this Wong is 30/70 at best.  Molina is my first 2022 Topps Pristine card.  The Goldschmidt is a 2021 Panini Mosaic Big Fly Mosaic parallel.  

The second trade only involved 2 cards.  I sent 2 bobbleheads I received from my Cincinnati trip in July to member cornwellfamily.  He sent 2 nice Cardinals my direction.


This is my first Lars Nootbaar autograph.  Love that it is on a 1987 bordered card.  Noot has been getting the bulk of the playing time in right field lately.  He brings great defense and a lot of energy to the team.  This is my 5th different Matt Adams relic card.  I will always be a Big City fan.  Great guy who hit some big home runs during his time in St. Louis.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment