Thursday, August 25, 2022

Lankford in HD

I was very excited last week to find one of my most sought after Ray Lankford cards listed on EBAY.  It was listed as a Buy It Now auction with a Best Offer option.  I rarely used the offer option, but decided to give this one  a shot since the price was quite a bit more than what I wanted to pay.  After a couple of offers we struck a deal.  The card arrived on Monday.


I remember 3 different times bidding on a 2000 Topps HD Platinum Lankford card and losing out.  Don't have to worry about that anymore.  This card was higher than 2 of the auctions, but I was content with the ending price.    


If you look very closely under the jersey number, you can faintly see this card is numbered 83/99.  I tried several different scans but could not get it to show up any better.  It has been years since I added a new serial numbered Lankford to my collection.    


No comments:

Post a Comment