Tuesday, August 23, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #20

Back with my second TCDB 2 for Tuesday this month.  Both of these trades arrived in my mailbox yesterday, so I made it a point to get them scanned for today's post.  First up is pwe trade from member halos17.

These 2012 Topps stickers are not technically cards, but they still have a home in my collection.  This set needs a lot of work yet, as I know have 3 of the 10 Cardinals in it.


The Bowman Ice parallels are so much better than the base cards.  I can see Topps making a stand alone set of them, then coming up with some colored parallel for it.  The Dean card completed my 2014 Panini Golden Age team set.

The second pwe trade was from member Scottzoe.  This was a simple team trade.  He received 7  Red Sox, I received 6 Cardinals.


I have countless short print numbered rookies to track down from the early 2000s.  Upper Deck and Donruss seemed to put them in every set.  Thanks to this trade I have 2 less.


I am getting close to completing some colored parallel team sets.  Only need 2 more 2013 Topps Red cards, and 3 2005 Ultra Gold Medallions.


Ozzie completed my 2003 Playoff Portraits team set.  The Felix Jose is an inserts from 1992 Baseball Cards Magazine.  Just the kind of oddball card I love to find.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment