Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Two in a Row

The Cardinals win streak came to a streaking halt last night in Colorado.  The 16-5 loss was about as ugly as it gets.  I stopped listening after the 3rd inning and turned my focus to cards.  Just like yesterday, I have a couple of recaps to highlight.  Both of these are from The Bench members.  First up is a pwe package from member 89Giants.  As you can guess, I sent him a couple of Giants for these 2 Cardinals.


The Wainwright is a refractor from the 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary set.  DeJong is a base card.  It is great to see DeJong have success since he was called back up from the minors a week ago.  I always root for the nice guys.

The second package was a $2 sale from member roro17.


This 2002 Pristine short print is numbered to 1999.  Not really rare, but you do not see very many of these up for trade.


These are my first cards from 2021 Panini Draft.  The Graceffo is a Green Pulsar Prizm, while the Holgate is a Red Velocity Prizm.  McGreevy is a Crusade insert.  I know these don't look like Cardinals cards, but these guys were all drafted by them.  If anything, they will come in handy for in person autographs.
  
  


     

No comments:

Post a Comment