Monday, August 22, 2022

Huge Package from Ron B

I have lost track how many cards Trading Bases member Ron B and I have exchanged over the years.  Ours is an open ended trade that may never end.  He sends Cardinals and Altuve cards my way, I send Pirates and Yankees his way.  There is never a question of value, although after his recent package I know I owe him big time.  Ron went to the National and another show the weekend after and found a ton of great Cardinals for me.  


Great start with some Molina and Musial cards.  

Even though he is not doing so hot with the bat, I am still a big believer in Dylan Carlson.  Happy to add any of his cards.  Also nice to add an older parallel like the 1997 Stadium Club Matrix Eckersley.


More Musial and Molina cards, just in mini form this time.  Both the Piscotty and Bourjos are numbered.  


Refractors are always good.  Ron found a hidden gem when he got the Gorman rookie out of a dollar box.


How about a few different blue parallels.  


Numbered cards are always nice.  The Carlson is a silver parallel numbered to 499.  Both Musial and Gibson are numbered to 1000, while Wainwright is out of 999.


These are all numbered to 250, except the Galante.  For some strange reason 2001 Finest refractors are numbered to 241.


Keeping with the numbered theme, these are all numbered to 99 or less.  The top row is all numbered to 99, Eckersley to 75, and Pujols to 65.


This looked like a regular A&G glossy mini until I turned it over.


That  is a true 1/1.  This is my second non Lankford 1/1 in my Cardinals collection.  The other is a printing plate.


As much as I love the DeJong mini, I like this 1975 Topps mini Gibson more.  Colorful card of a Hall of Famer is hard to beat.


Last but not least is an autograph of 2022 All Star Miles Mikolas.  This is my 3rd different autograph of him.  It is going to take me a bit to get all these logged into my TCDB collection.  So many rare cards that I will have to scan them. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment