Monday, August 8, 2022

Twitter Lot

I joined Twitter about 1 year ago.  I had zero intentions about tweeting what is going on in my life.  My sole purpose was to find another outlet for buying baseball cards.  I have seen several other bloggers and traders comment on purchasing cards on Twitter, so I decided to take the dive.

1 year later and I have made about 10 tweets/retweets and follow about 25 different people or groups.  I log in almost everyday with a few keyword searches to see if I can find anything cool for the collection.  Last week I made my 3rd purchase since I joined the site.  

One of the more popular terms I find in the Twitter card world is the stack sale.  It is basically like EBAY combined shipping.  Purchase a few cards from the same seller and pay 1 shipping fee.  I took advantage of a stack sale and bought 5 different Cardinals for $21 delivered.  I was about to type the same price as a blaster, but we all know that is not the case anymore.   Anyway, the cards arrived over the weekend.


These are the first cards I bought.  The seller marked them down 50% a day after posting them.  The Raywave is the first one in my collection.  Cool looking card.  These were $3.


This 2021 Topps Update Carlson is an image variation.  It was not 50% off, but I did get a couple dollars off.  I checked EBAY sales and decided $7 was a good deal for it.


These 2 jersey cards were also $7.  For some reason I love the 2021 Topps Holiday relic cards.  I am also a fan of the red patch cards.    



  

No comments:

Post a Comment