Thursday, August 4, 2022

4 Pack from the Bench

Now that I have finished recapping my Cincinnati trip, it is time to get caught up with a few trades.  After sorting entering the trade bait from the card show, I had a few trade proposals come in.  One was from The Bench member ILLRIMESAYA.  I sent him 3 refractors for 4 Cardinals.  


The highlight for me was completing my 2005 Leaf team set with the Molina card.  Almost strange seeing him without the neck tattoo and 20-30 extra pounds.  



My second Molina of the package was a holo blue parallel.  Nice looking card, but the color match Ozzie Smith is a little better even if it does not have logos.



The last card also has a Molina tie.  Ponce de Leon was released last September after a dugout disagreement with Molina during one of his starts.  Since then he has bounced around with the Angels, Mariners, and now the Nationals.   This 2021 Topps green parallel numbered to 499 is likely one of his last Cardinals cards.  


No comments:

Post a Comment