Wednesday, October 5, 2022

$5 Twitter Lot

Last week I participated in a Twitter stack sale.  It happened each day from 3-5, so I was able to watch most of it from work.  It looked very promising on Monday.  I bought 4 different Cardinals.  Things slowed down, though, as I only added 1 more for the rest of the week.  These 5 Cardinals ended up being $5 delivered.  


I am a sucker for Bowman refractors.  Carlson and Gorman did not have great seasons, but I still believe they will be solid regulars before too long.



Winn is currently playing in the Arizona Fall League.  He should start next year at shortstop for Triple A Memphis.  He does not have very many cards yet, so I did not mind grabbing a nice colored parallel from Panini for $1.  


If you asked me before September whos the NL MVP would be, I would have said Goldschmidt no doubt.  After a really bad month,  I would say it is a 3 way race between him, Arenado, and Machado.


I usually do not like paying $1 for Topps Gold cards, but these are getting harder to find.  The overproduction of flagship Topps makes these harder to pull than what they should be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment