Monday, October 31, 2022

$15 Twitter Lot

Happy Halloween everyone!  Both of my kids are in high school, so this holiday is pretty quiet around our house.  Living about 10 miles outside town does not lead to many trick or treaters coming by.  That is ok, though as I can just relax tonight, watch Game 3, and file away some cards I bought on Twitter.  A while back Frontz Crew Cardboard Collection was running a sale.  I bought a $15 Cardinals lot of mostly 2022 Topps Chrome cards and a handful of other inserts.  His well packaged lot arrived Saturday.


The $35 price tag for a blaster box will keep me from buying any 2022 Topps Chrome.  For less than half that price I got a nice variety of cards including these 3 Sepia refractors and 2 regular refractors.


The Carlson is a Magenta sparkle refractor numbered to 350.  Great looking card.  The Molina Pinstriped insert is very similar minus the color.  Lester started my chase for the pink refractors.



The other cards included a 2020 Negative refractor, a 2021 Optic pink, and 2 Gypsy Queen short prints.  Brock is from 2021, Musial from 2022.  These 12 cards are what I paid for, but the seller was very generous and included quiet a few more cards.  Along with a stack of 2022 base cards and some inserts I already had, he included 5 more cards.


Another 2022 pink refractor and a 2020 Sepia card added to the refractor count.  


More short prints, but this time from 2022 Topps Heritage along with a Goldschmidt insert.  Overall great value in this lot.  If you are on Twitter, make sure to check Frontz Crew out.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment