Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Topps Gallery Blaster Box Break

Friday night my son and I made a Walmart run to pick up a few things I needed for some Saturday projects.  I let him talk me into going down the card aisle and picking out a blaster.  I was hoping to find Topps Archives, but no luck.  Instead we settled on a box of  Topps Gallery.  There were plenty of Topps Chrome blasters on the shelf, but the $10 difference in price made Gallery the easy choice.  With 7 packs of 4 cards each, the $24.99 price almost made the cards $1 each.  


We each pulled 1 Cardinal.  It is nice to see Pujols back in a Cardinals uniform on cardboard.


There was a nice mix of current and retired players.  From what I can tell, the current players have a blue corner while the retired greats have a brown one.


I forget the odds on the rainbow foil inserts.  It was either 1 in 2 or 3 packs.  Either way we hit it about right.


Each box contains 4 printer proof parallels.  Got some better names here compared to the rainbow foils.


We received 2 different inserts.  I believe these are roughly 1 per box.  Both of these will be easily traded for Cardinals.

Overall not a bad break.  Did I get my $25 worth of cards?  No, but I expect that when opening packs.  It is more about the fun and thrill of opening packs with my son.  



    

No comments:

Post a Comment