Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Completed Set

A little over a month ago, I wrote about my last trip to a  Cardinals game this year.  It was a fun day full of autographs and this bobblehead giveway.


The Pujols bobblehead is still selling for crazy money on EBAY a month later.  There are 25,000 of these floating around.  Not really scarce in my opinion.  The bid draw for most collectors is the other 2 bobbleheads that connect to Pujols.  I was unable to attend either game they were given out but managed to trade my extra Pujols for them.


Molina was given out on October 1.  I really like how the helmet can be raised or completely taken off.  I received this one a couple of weeks ago.

 
Wainwright was given out on September 30.  Someone on Facebook drove 2 hours on Saturday to trade me this and $20 for a Pujols.  I tried to tell him they could be mailed safely for around $10, but he chose to make the drive instead.  


The 3 of them make a neat scene when put together.  Glad I was able to complete my set without having to pay EBAY prices.  Completed auctions for the 3 of them are at least $300.  Mine is staying in my display case for a long time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment