Tuesday, August 8, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #50

 Another 2 for Tuesday.  I am almost to a full year's worth, though it has taken me almost 2 years to get there.  Everyone needs a break now and then.  Today's first trade is from member Ballantine.


Saturday was International Trading Card Day.  I just now picked up last year's card.  There is also a nice Bob Gibson insert from 2023 Topps Heritage.


The shades of blue are a little different from year to year.  The 2022 Update Donovan is definitely darker than the 2023 Edman.  


Verlander and Altuve are back together after last week's trade.  Astros will be tough to beat again this year, although the Rangers have a pretty stacked team also.  The playoffs should be fun even if the Cardinals will not be in them. 

Second trade was with member jcouvy.


 A lot of blue in today's post.  This trade covered 3 brands.  


A few months ago I realized I needed quite a few 1992 Topps Gold cards.  I thought I had the complete team set, but I was confused with the Gold Winners set.  Not that I have the Ozzie card, the others should not be very hard to trade for.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment