Tuesday, August 29, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #52

 Not intro is needed today.  Will jump right into the 2 trade envelopes.  First up is a pwe from everone's favorite Astro's blogger marcbrubaker.


A nice 3 pack including 2 legends and a prospect card I may try to get autographed next weekend in Peoria.  

Second trade package is from member richmond02.


It was not very long ago I added the 1989 ProCards set to my wantlist.  It is a large team set with 28 cards.  It should not take very long to complete, though, thanks to knocking off a few at a time. 


1992 Topps Gold is another recently added set that is coming along nicely.  I need 11 more Cardinals to finish the 29 card team set.


I love the Fleer Tiffany parallels from the late 1990s. The nice glossy finish to them really makes the card stand out.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment