Monday, February 5, 2024

$14 Cardinals Lot from The Bench

 After coming home from the card show disappointment a week ago Saturday, I was surfing my usual card sites looking to make some trades.  I managed to complete a few, but I also found a nice Cardinals lot for sale on The Bench that was too good to pass up.  I spent $14 on a 12 card lot that included a handful of pass cards and these highlights.

  


I doubt Rodriguez will ever see St. Louis, but he is a player I did not have an autograph of.  I also saw him play a few times last year in Peoria.


2 Chrome Sapphire parallels numbered to 50, but of different colors.  The yellow Mejia really stands out in person.  I doubt he will make it to Peoria this year, but maybe in 2025, I will see him.  Good luck to O'Neill in Boston this year.  If he can stay healthy, he should have a big year.


Another card numbered to 50 is this 2023 Tribute purple Contreras.  The other card is the base.  


A couple of nice Goldschmidt cards including my 6th game used card of his.  1987 borders and baby blue jersey make a great combination.  The sepia refractor is sharp also.




No comments:

Post a Comment