Tuesday, February 6, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #66

I had plenty of small trades to choose from for today's 2 for Tuesday post.  I believe there were 8 stacks of cards on my deck waiting to be scanned.  I will eventually get to them all, but for now you get the usual 2 small TCDB trades.  First up is my 18th trade with fellow Cardinals fan timriess.


My 2023 Bowman Platinum team set is now complete.  It was very helpful Tim was in a box break and received a few duplicates.

Second trade was with another Cardinals collector, cchstove.


The 2 cards finished my 2014 Panini Classics team set of 10 cards.  It is nice to complete an older set every now and then.


Topps should try to use a consistent color for its Gold parallels.  There is a big difference between the 2021 Miller card and the 2022 O'Neill card.  They should get back to using the same border from the mid to late 2000s.  Those were true gold cards.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment