Thursday, November 16, 2017

Another TCDB Trade

My latest TCDB trade package arrived yesterday from member hafengr.  Although it was not a huge package, he sent some hits to a team set that has been hard for me to complete.

 My 2001 Topps Heritage set has been difficult to complete.  These 3 bring my total to 11 of the 19 card team set.  Even though only 2 of my needs are SPs, you just never find these cards at shows or for trade very often.

This is my first 1986 Donruss All Star card.  There are 3 more Cardinals in the set.  Although they are oversized, I like these Donruss cards.  I will admit they are not the easiest cards to ship safely.

It is very hard to tell from the dark scan, but these 2 cards are from 1999 Bowman International set.  Maybe over my Thanksgiving break I can figure out the settings on my scanner so chrome/refractor type cards scan better.



No comments:

Post a Comment