Monday, November 20, 2017

Give Some, Get Some

I have mentioned numerous times about my dislike for mini cards.  I am more than happy to trade any and all that are not part of my Cardinals collection.  They are a storage nightmare for me.  I have also managed to damage a few with my clumsy hands trying to pry them out of trade packages.  I guess that can happen to any card, but for some reason the mini cards I receive tend to be in top loaders or card savers that are not taped shut.  At least my latest trade package from TCDB member minibbcards was packaged with great care.  All the cards arrived in great shape.  Another positive from the trade was I sent about 10 mini cards his way.

This 2008 Ginter mini is the regular back.  Not sure why Topps had to make this a horizontal card.

I was glad to knock out the entire 2000 Private Stock PS 2000 mini set in one trade.  Not sure why Adam Kennedy was included in the set along with the other 3.  

 I also received a couple of regular cards that finished 2 team sets.  This Miller SP finished my 2014 GQ set.

2016 Archives is now finished also.  I would guess this is a photo from the earlier 1980s based on Ozzie's fro.  Most of the cards showing his home run in 1985 playoffs have him with a trim, although the beard was a lot fuller.  Any Ozzie is a good one in my book.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment