Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Push for the Top 50

About a month I ago I decided to set a small end of the year card collecting goal.  The Trading Card Database site keeps track of how many trades each user has done.  With my recent increase in free time, I am slowly make my way towards the top 50.  I am guessing I need to average about 2 trades a week to get there and stay by the end of December.  My latest trade was with member Bertons doubles.  I sent him a large stack of 2016 Topps Holiday baseball in return for some nice Cardinals from my wantlist.

 
Before too long I will have to make a wantlist for my minor league sets.  I have a good stack of Classic Best cards that are organized by year, so I hope that will not be too tough of a task. 

1995 Bowman's Best is split up into blue and red cards.  These two finish my blue team set. 

This is a Class 2 2016 Gold Label card.  I believe I have the Class 1 card already, but will have to check on the difference. 

I wonder if these 2 will have 2018 Stadium Club cards pictured in Cardinals uniforms.  I highly doubt both will still be with the team even if the Cardinals do not land Stanton. 

Just like the 2014 Red Foil cards from yesterday's post, these 2017 Diamond Kings really pop with the red background.  The Reyes is the SP photo variation.  These 2 should definitely be in the Cardinals rotation next year, maybe as the #1 and #2 starters depending on how Reyes comes back from TJ surgery.

1 comment:

  1. I really had high hopes for Piscotty-but I am over both

    ReplyDelete