Saturday, June 15, 2019

2 PWE Trades

Nothing major to post this morning.  I just wanted to post these 2 trades to finally say that I am caught up on trade recaps.  First is a single card that arrived from TCDB member JaybirdOSU.

Most of the time I do not make a trade for a single base card, but Gorman cards are not that easy to come by right now.  I will gladly take this one for the price of a stamp.  It came in just in time as my family is leaving this morning for a weekend in Peoria.  We have tickets to both games this weekend.  Tonight could be a wash out, but tomorrow looks like the game should be played.  I hope to get this card autographed sometime while we are there. 

This 3 pack of various card came from TCDB member Shaggy69.  The Diaz is part of the team set, not just a 2017 Topps base card.  The first 10 cards from the 1999 SPx set highlighted McGwire home runs #61-70.  This one features #68 and his famous gut punch with JD Drew.

I hope all fathers have a wonderful day tomorrow.  I get to spend my weekend with the entire family going to watch minor league baseball.  Does not get much better than that in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment