Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Back At It

I have fallen off again with my trade recaps.  I also have a couple of in person recaps that I need to highlight.  One of these days I will get caught up.  Today's cards came in about 2 weeks ago from one of my favorite TCDB trading friends pjdionne12.

I am not sure how this 1990 Topps Batting Leaders card was packaged, but I do love the oddball card just the same.  Maybe it was include in a rack pack like the All Star Glossy cards.  Any ideas?

Pujols will be back in St. Louis later this month for the first time since 2011.  Tickets for the game are pretty high, but I may try to go to one.  Ankiel may have to wait until next year for his Busch Stadium return because of his arm injury.

All base cards look better in blue.  Enough said.

We all know Topps cranks out gold parallels each year, but did you know Upper Deck did also in 2006?  I like the Topps design better, but the Rolen photo is pretty nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment