Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Topps Replacement

Two weeks ago I highlighted a 2019 Big League box break that contained a damaged Wilson Contreras autograph numbered to 99.  I figured I would not be out of much sending it back to Topps asking for a replacement.  I was very lucky to receive it in the first place out of a Wal-Mart blaster.  Noting that it sellw for about $10-15 on EBAY,  I asked for a comparable Cardinals autograph as a replacement.  Yesterday I received a package from Topps that contained this:

Obviously it is not a Cardinal, but it is a comparable card.  I will not complain at all about the speed of service or the packaging used to ship the card.  At least I received a card that I should be able to trade for something nice.  On that note, if you would like to work something out for this, shoot me a message if you have a Cardinals autograph needing a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment