Tuesday, December 24, 2019

2 Christmas Cards

I always love a nice little pwe with cards.  Yesterday I had a couple of pwe arrive in the form of Christmas cards.  I have never received any like this.  One was a trade I knew was coming, the other a nice small surprise.

The pwe that I knew was coming was from a trade with TCDB member alchapman.

He complete my 1997 Pacific team set.  I am not a huge fan of this set.  The photo is too close, and I prefer the name plate across the bottom.  Still great to finish a set though, even if it is 22 years later.

The second card came from Trading Bases member Kevin M.  He is the founder of the group who has slowed down a bit from trading due to various reasons.

 
Although Perez is not a huge name, I will gladly take a Cardinals autograph any day. 

I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and that  Santa brings you many card related goodies tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment