Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Finished Another One

With only a couple of weeks left in 2019, I will not be able to finish all current team sets that I want to.  Spare time will be non existent after the 26th due to family staying at my house.  From now until Christmas there are parties to go to, packages to wrap, and a handful of ball games to attend. 

I will have a few trade packages incoming that should tide me over until things calm down.  A PWE from TCDB member CoachBarry arrived over the weekend that did finish 1 2019 team set.

I no longer have to look for 2019 Topps Archives Cardinals.  The Big Cat was the last one needed to file this set away. 

The Coach also sent a couple of needs from the 2013 Heritage Minors set.  Still need 4 more to finish this one.  I do not need any big names, but you rarely see these for trade.  I may have to go the Sportlots route to finish it up.  Maybe Santa will bring some extra cash this year to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment