Monday, December 9, 2019

Silver PWE

Most of my recent trades will be coming in PWEs.  I am trying to complete a few team sets before the end of the year.  Sometimes I may only need 1 or 2 cards from a trader, so PWE is the way to go.  Over the weekend I received one from TCDB member 49ants.  He was interested in one of the quarter cards from my card show trip.  In return, he sent 6 Collector's Choice Silver Signature parallels.

This Ozzie checklist from the 1994 set just leaves his base card to finish the set.  Nice full color photo, but I hate that the runner was cropped out. 


These 5 completed my 1995 team set.  The Sutcliffe is my favorite.  I have never started a theme collection, but if I did it would be of players signing autographs.  Sutcliffe finished his career with the Cardinals in 1994 appearing in 16 games.  He won 6 games but had an ERA north of 6.50.  His best days were well behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment