Tuesday, March 3, 2020

#300

I hit a milestone over the weekend with the arrival of a trade package from TCDB member trading4vintage.  I have completed 300 trades on the site since I joined on 1/20/17.  About 100 trades a year has kept my mailman busy. 


A nice oddball Ozzie from the 1987 Burger King set started our trade discussion. 

You may not remember Olivares pitching for the Cardinals, but he made news recently.  If I was looking to make a profit from a former player, I would have chosen one a little more successful.  This card is from the 1990 ProCards AAA set.  Back then the Cardinals Triple A team was in Louisville, KY instead of the current home in Memphis.


I should try to work harder to complete some of the Topps Chrome Update team sets.  I need 2 more from the 2005 set and 3 from the 2001 set.  That one will be a little tougher with 2 Pujols rookie cards left to get.


I have plenty of cards to track down from Bowman Chrome sets also.  All these cards are from 2006.


I have 76 different Jim Edmonds cards on my TCDB wantlist.  Some are short prints or numbered, but quite a few are just common base cards like this 2004 Leaf Certified cuts.  The Schumaker is another common card from 2010 Topps Attax.  I have all the code cards, but not very many from the actual game. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 300th trade! I just completed my 100th on TCDB. Got a long way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and congrats on 100. I knew you were a member, but was not sure of your username. Now I know.

      Delete