Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Time To Go

Since I am all caught up on trade recaps and have no more in the works, I have decided it is time to leave. 


In a few hours, the family and I will be headed south to Jupiter, Florida for Cardinals spring training.  I do not plan on attending any games, just practices.  I am sure most of you have heard about the limited player/fan interaction due to the coronavirus scare.  I will not lie that it will be disappointing not getting any autographs, but I do understand the situation.  We are well stocked in hand sanitizer and plan to wash our hands a lot.  Unless the virus changes our plans, we will be back on Monday.  I hope to at least have some pictures from minor league practices. 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like going to Spring Training. Hope your time there is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully everything will continue as planned and you'll be able to enjoy some spring baseball. Even if you don't go to a full game it sounds like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete