Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Golden Trades

I had my last 2 pending trade come in yesterday, both from TCDB members.  The first was a pwe from member 49ants.


I recently added quite a few Ultra Gold Medallion cards to my wantlist.  All of these are from the 1995 set. 


49ants went ahead and filled up the envelope with a couple of other gold parallels.  The 1994 Score Gold Rush Perez gives me 20 out of 21 in that set.  The 1995 Embossed Golden Idols Pagnozzie also brought that set down to 1 card needed.  That set is not nearly as big with only 5 Cardinals in it.

The other pwe came from member Dmalshere1. 



The gold cards in this trade came from 2015 Topps and Update.  I should add all of my needs for these parallels to my wantlist sometime soon.  I know there are a ton of them.


I also received a couple of rainbow foil parallels from 2015.


My son should hit 300 different Altuves in the next month or two.  This one puts him at 280.  I have not really noticed a flood of his cards on the market, but I really do not check EBAY either. 

3 comments:

  1. I've traded with both those users. That Pagnozzi is very interesting, does it look that gold in hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Topps Embossed Pagnozzi card. I bought a few packs of that product back in the day. Did not think much of it at the time, but it has really grown on me.

    ReplyDelete