Monday, March 9, 2020

More Of The Same From Ron B

I am not sure how many times I have highlighted a package from Trading Bases member Ron B since I started blogging.  I am not 100% sure, but I would guess he has sent me the most trade packages by far.  His latest bubble mailer contained the usual blend of great Cardinals for me, and some Altuves for my son.


This is my first relic card of Paul Dejong.  Not a flashy card from 2020 Topps, but it is numbered to 199. 

I have a handful of other 2020 Heritage Cardinals from a box break I was in.  I am not a fan of the black borders.  Chipping is a big issue with these. 


A Cardinals fan can never have too many Musial cards in his collection.  I have 270 of his cards now.  One of these days I will have to add one from his playing days. 

 Altuve does not have a base card in 2020 Series 1, but he does have plenty of inserts to chase.


I had no idea that Topps made a Turkey Red box topper this year.  It is a cool card, but the Bat Patrol inserts is the best of the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment