Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Another Small One

The same day trade #300 arrived, trade 301 also came.  This was my third package from TCDB member stoob in 2020.  He is very easy to deal with and is lightning quick shipping cards. 


We agreed to a trade that would have finished my 2019 Optic team set.  Stoob instead sent the Holo version, but that is ok with me.  He sent me a message before he mailed explaining his mistake.  Communication is always key when trading. 


Prizm will have more crazy parallels in its 2020 set.  There are still a ton of 2019 cards that I can track down.  The top 2 are Cosmic Haze parallels, the bottom is a Red even though it looks more orange in hand.

I am so happy to be finished with 2019 Gallery.  I hate to knock the artist because I cannot draw anything but a stick figure, but the Musial reminds me of Sloth from the Goonies movie. 

1 comment:

  1. That Goldschmidt and Musial card bothers me greatly. I can't draw people very well, but I know a few amateur artists who might do better than that.

    ReplyDelete