Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Almost Forgot One

In my haste to leave last Wednesday for Florida, I checked the mailbox.  I knew an EBAY package was delivered that day, but did not take the time to open it.  I had other things to take care of Sunday when we returned home, so it sat on my desk for a couple of days.  Last night I had plenty of spare time to open it and scan the contents. 


The auction contained 11 Cardinals from 2019.  I will get the base cards out of the way.  I already had these 4.  If anyone wants any, lmk.


While this is also a base card, it is one of the many variations from 2019 Topps Holiday.  I had to look twice to notice the arm sleeve.


The package was Yadi heavy.  I love the look and feel of the Leather & Lumber die cut.  It reminds me of the Flair Hot Gloves inserts.


I scored an EBAY 1/1 with the Optic Blue.  It is numbered 75/75.  The Topps Fire Orange is numbered to 299.  It made me a little said since it shows Yadi in a spring training uniform.   

 
The best card of the bunch was these great looking 2019 Topps Tribute card.  I have very few patch cards in my collection, let alone one with 2 other swatches and an one card autograph.  Great bunch of cards for about $6.50 delivered.


No comments:

Post a Comment