Monday, March 20, 2023

First New Lankford of 2023

Last week I thought I had struck gold when 2 different Lankford cards I needed appeared online.  One was listed for sale on TCDB, the other on EBAY.  My luck was 50% as I was able to buy the card on TCDB from member LakerGMC for $4.50.


This is the first time I have ever seen this 1999 Aurora Red card.  Not sure why these are so hard to find, but I sure am glad to cross it off my want list.  The is so much red on this card it is a little hard to tell that Aurora and Lankford's name is in red.  Still a great looking card.  

I was not as lucky with the EBAY card.  I had hopes of getting the card for $50 or less.  I was not even in the ballpark  .  I always thought I was the craziest Lankford collector.  Not anymore

  

1 comment:

  1. At least you got one of the two - that Super Rave sale price is insane!

    ReplyDelete