Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Rare Bench Trade

Before I joined TCDB, my primary online trading site was The Bench.  I have been a member there for 20 years.  For the first few years, I would work out 15-20 trades a month.  Now I am lucky to do 1 a month.  The site has slowly turned from player and team collectors to the majority of members looking for the latest and greatest rookies.  Not my cup of tea, but there are a few collectors I still trade with.  I recently worked out my second trade of 2023 with member Scobes.  He is a Phillie collector who has a nice stash of Cardinals I need.


It is rare for me to add older Heritage short prints.  Nice to knock off 2 from the same set.  Both these are from 2018.


Hard to believe this card is 20 years old.  I have a hard enough time adding recent Topps gold cards.  




      

No comments:

Post a Comment