Tuesday, March 7, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #36

Today's 2 for Tuesday post will be short ( most of them are).  2 trades with a total of 5 cards.  First up was a 1 for 1 trade with member dirtysock47.


In the past, I would not be very keen on a 1 card trade, but gold parallels are getting tougher to come by the last few years.  This one is from 2020 Topps Update.

The second trade envelope came from member Thunder21.


These are my first cards from 2022 Optic.  The set came out in early December, but I did not add any of the cards to my want list until late last month.  Looking at the set design, you can see how easy it is to forget about it.  The Mosaic set has a little better design, but the dark background does not scan well.


Speaking of cards that do not scan well, you can add 1999 Bowman International to that list.  This card looks much better in person.  I have a good chance of finishing this parallel set, as I only need 2 more cards to finish the 12 card team set.  


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment