Friday, December 22, 2017

One More Before the Holidays

This will most likely be my last post until after Christmas.  I have 2 different gatherings to attend on Saturday and Sunday, and I do not plan to be on a computer Christmas day.  I wish everyone in the blogging world a joyous holiday season and may Santa bring you something off your wantlists.

I received small but nice package from TCDB member halos17 in Tuesday's mail. 


Matt Morris is one of the most underrated Cardinal pitchers in recent history.  He is like the Ray Lankford of Cardinals pitchers.  A very good player who gets overlooked.  Judging from the look on his face, Ankiel was ready for the photo shoot to be over.  It will be nice to see him being around more Cardinals functions in the St. Louis area in 2018.

One of these years I am going to buy my son a Topps Sticker album and some packs.  He is not completely card crazy yet, but I hope opening his own box will get him in the spirit.  These 3 are from the 2013 set.

The Holiday is a 2015 sticker, the Carpenter a 2014 one.  It is funny that Topps Stickers are so cheap, yet you do not find too many people with them for trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment