Tuesday, December 19, 2017

TCDB/Blog trade with CMMDTO

Since I started trading on Trading Card Database, I have had the pleasure of discovering a few new blogs.  A few days ago I completed a trade with member jrayes7of9, better know to you in the blogging world as Jared from CMMDTO.  I sent a handful of Dbacks his way in return for some Cardinals.


Topps Archives/Fan Favorites from the early 2000 are some of my favorite sets.  This 2001 Archives card shows some love to the father of free agency. 

I am not sure what year Topps Chrome started to put out an Update set, but this one is from 2013.  There are 4 Cardinals in the set, so I need to track down 3 more.

These 2 Update Chrome are from 2014.  I had the other Taveras card, so this set is now complete.  It still hurts to think what might have been with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment