Thursday, March 7, 2019

2 TCDB Trades

No catchy titles or introductions today.  Just highlighting a couple of trades that came in yesterday.  First came from TCDB member BobbyL.

All five of the 2016 Draft Chrome I needed came in a PWE.  Hudson is the highlight of the group.  I have the autographed version and also got this card autographed in person.  Not sure if he will be on the opening day roster, but he should get plenty of time in the Majors this year knowing how the Cardinals always seem to have 3 or 4 pitchers injured at any given time.

Next trade came from TCDB member pjdionne12.  He is one of my favorite trading partners on the site.  He also has a ton of cards I can use.  In addition to the cards below, he also sent a nice stack of trade bait and some Altuves for my son.

It has been awhile since I received any late 1980s oddballs.  These 1988 Fleer MVP cards fit the bill nicely.

I swore I had this 2018 Update Will Clark card, but I guess I had just seen it a million times.  I am always on the look out for gold parallels.  Hope Leone can stay healthy this year and be a key piece to the Cardinals bullpen puzzle.

I have plenty of Blue Chip cards from 2018 Topps Fire, but this is my first Flame parallel.  Sweet looking card.

After not getting in any game used cards in a few months, this is my second in as many weeks.  Leaf always did a good job with the Fabric of the Game cards.  Edmonds has a ton of game used cards out there.  This is my 8th jersey card of him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment