Tuesday, September 15, 2020

2 For Tuesday

Seems like I have been talking a lot about the number 2 lately.  Whether it be the Cardinals playing doubleheaders, or getting 2 packages in the same day it has been happening very frequently.  This week the Cardinals have 3 doubleheaders.  They split yesterday with the Brewers, and also have 2 on Wednesday and Friday. 

On the trading card front, I had 2 packages arrive late last week from The Bench members.  The first one from member jdtakid36 contained 2 shortprints.


I love the photo on the 2019 Brock card.  From the sign I am guessing it was taken in 1977 when Brock broke Cobb's all time stolen base record.  The Altuve is a short print from 2015 Heritage.

The second package came from member 3greyhounds.


My 2020 Topps Chrome team set is now complete.  On to Allen & Ginter and Bowman Chrome.


I am more a fan of the colored refractors, but sepia is growing on me.  It was nice getting 4 of the 7 Cardinals in one trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment