Friday, September 4, 2020

Big Weekend

In a few more hours my 3 day weekend starts.  I have a few things on my to do list including keeping up with the Cardinals 5 game series with the Cubs.  If the Cardinals have any hope of winning the NL Central, they need to win at least 4 of the games.  I doubt that happens, but is should be a fun series to follow. 

While I am watching or listening to the games, I plan to file away the various card stacks on my desk.  I would guess I have around 200-250 Cardinals that I need to log in my spreadsheets and put away in their proper boxes.  Including in that total are some cards that arrived yesterday from TCDB member tkicker182.


I need one more card to finish my 2020 Archives set.  Of course that is not counting all the variations.


There are a ton of colors to chase in 2020 Donruss.  If the cards were a little more attractive, I would be tempted to complete a player rainbow.  Instead I will be content to add what Cardinals I can find.


I hope all 3 of these guys have a big weekend.  Carlson has yet to hit well, but maybe the friendly confines will help.  Flaherty gets the start tonight against Darvish in the best pitching matchup of the series.  Goldy had been great so far this year. 


Even though Goldschmidt has only been a Cardinals for 2 years, I am starting to accumulate quite a few of his cards.  This trade put my total at 73. 


This is one of the many Molina cards from 2019 Chronicles.  Love the looks of this one.


My son received some nice Altuves.  The Inception card was his favorite.  It is a lot easier filing these cards away as they go in his binder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment