Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A Couple of Smalls

Well the Cardinals did not quite take 4 of 5 from the Cubs.  I guess 3 is better than 2.  It was nice to see them sweep the doubleheader on Saturday.  This week holds more doubleheaders as the team plays catch up from Covid.  Two yesterday, off today, then 2 Thursday.

Keeping with the 2 theme, I received 2 small pwes over the weekend.  The first was an unexpected package from long time trading friend Mark Z.


I have never heard of the Title Town cards before.  Very sweet looking card though. 


Panini did a nice job of hiding the logos on the Gibson card.  I like the leaves in the background for the fall touch.  The Taylor is a 2014 buyback.  This one is in better condition than the original I have for my team set.

The second pwe came from The Bench member ripahl.

These 2 finished my 2020 Bowman 1st Edition team set.  Carlson was sent back down yesterday after not hitting that well.  I am not too concerned for his future though.  He should get a ton of playing time next year.


This scan is almost like a past, present and future for the Cardinals.  Still hard to believe Mr. Brock is no longer with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment