Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Golden Bench Trade

A few months ago I added numerous parallel sets to my want list on TCDB.  Two of the main ones were Topps Gold and Ultra Gold Medallion.  I have been getting quite a few of each in since then.  I have yet to complete any sets, but that should change eventually.  Every card is one step closer.  Last week I made a trade with The Bench member erdoro that brought me three steps closer.


The 1996 Ultra Cardinals Gold Medallion team set has 25 cards in it.  I know have 6 of them.  This one is going to take awhile.


I am even farther away on the 2003 Topps Gold set.  The Renteria card knocked my needs down to 28.  I am doing a little better on the 2008 Topps Gold set.  I only need 12 Cardinals. 


Switching from gold to bronze with this 1997 Leaf Fractal Matrix die cut.  This set can be very confusing with the different X, Y, or Z Axis cards.  The die cut patterns also vary.


Last week I showed off some 2002 40-Man cards from my latest Sportlots order.  Pujols leaves me 9 more to track down out of 44. 

No comments:

Post a Comment