Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I Remember Marc

It is always nice to run across a blogger on TCDB.  It is even better when that person initiates a trade.  Marc B from Remember The Astrodome fame recently sent me a great trade offer that brought a bunch of fun cards my way last week.  


Bader was the last card I needed for my 2020 Archives team set, not counting all the wonderful variations.  This set is done in my book.


Marc almost finished my 2020 Allen & Ginter set.  I just need to track down the Tommy Edman base card now.  It was nice to get the Brock short print in a trade rather than surfing EBAY.  Some of his cards are still inflated in value due to his passing.  The Musial insert is great.   Topps good a wonderful job with the baseball inserts in A&G this year.


Refractors, gold, and colored are about as good as you can get with inserts.  I hope Topps goes back to a full gold border in 2021.


My first taste of 2020 Topps Stickers include 3 sticker card backs and a cool mascot card.  I am glad these are full sized again.  It makes storage so much easier.


The 2019 Topps sticker Yadi is also full sized.  I like this version better than the spring training photo used on the 2020 card back.  Molina has a ton of cool inserts from Panini.  This is just the base card from 2019 Leather & Lumber, but it is still a great looking card.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment